14. The unexpected ways grief and pleasure reshaped me this year
Today, Kate shares some of the unexpected ways that grief and pleasure has reshaped her personally this year, in the hopes that maybe there’s something here for you, too.
In this episode Kate brings all the spicy details about what went down in 2022 for her, namely:
+ Why her cervix became Queen and her ultimate guidance system
+ How she understands the role of regret on the path to embodied healing and expansion
+ What life practices are now non-negotiable and why grief and pleasure made them so
+ What it means to prioritise being over doing according to the SensuAlchemy School philosophy
+ The one question to ask yourself each day to welcome all of life’s complex unfoldings in a fresh and transformative way
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Luminess 2023: The Lair of Becoming (register for the waitlist now for $1000 off the enrolment price)
- Stephen Jenkinson in conversation with Kimberly Ann Johnson
- SensuAlchemy School of Embodied Grief & Pleasure (The school)
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes here
- Thought or reflection to share? Leave a comment on Instagram here
Find Kate on the following platforms:
We hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe so you’ll be updated when new episodes drop! Also, if you have a few moments to leave some feedback, we’d be so grateful. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are so helpful in ensuring this podcast hits the spot in just the right way. We’d also love it if you could share the podcast with anyone you think might enjoy these episodes. SensuAlchemy School podcast can als be found on Spotify.