13. 3 ways to sabotage your most courageous, creative soul work
Self-help culture likes to highlight mindset issues, lack of discipline, imposter syndrome as the enemy when it comes to sabotaging your ambitious creative leadership desires. Well… we don’t do shame around here, so in today’s episode Kate explores 3 self-sabotaging patterns that have more to do with cultural indoctrination and less to do with any lack in you as an innovative and capable woman!
Bringing your soul work - the calling of the inner creatrix - to life is so much more than traditional ideas of success. Learn how to lean into your purpose and make a move towards your most courageous calling while honouring your unique vision and the wisdom of your body.
- The key things a woman must feel first and experience FIRST, before making significant shifts or leaps into a new creative venture or project
- 3 ways women self-sabotage the potency and integrity of their soul work (and an invitation into some reframes and alternatives!)
- The internal barriers I experienced personally, when I moved away from a trusted, established body of work coaching mothers, to opening the SensuAlchemy School of Grief & Pleasure
- A super exciting invitation into waitlisting for a delicious and devotional creative feminine leadership experience beginning in February next year!
Resources mentioned in this podcast:
- Luminess 2023: The Lair of Becoming (waitlist invitation)
- Episode 3: Pleasure through the eyes of Grief (and vice-versa)
- SensuAlchemy School of Embodied Grief & Pleasure (The school)
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes here
- Thought or reflection to share? Leave a comment on Instagram here
Find Kate on the following platforms:
We hope you enjoyed today’s podcast. Please subscribe so you’ll be updated when new episodes drop! Also, if you have a few moments to leave some feedback, we’d be so grateful. Simply click on “ratings and reviews” then “write a review” on iTunes to get started. Your reviews are so helpful in ensuring this podcast hits the spot in just the right way. We’d also love it if you could share the podcast with anyone you think might enjoy these episodes. SensuAlchemy School podcast can also be found on Spotify.